Java, Python and Scala development experience. Strong in Java Design Patterns. Excellent and proven knowledge of the AWS infrastructure and using services with AWS SDK. Familiar with the code analysis and test coverage (e.g. SonarQube, JaCoCo, FindBugs and their integration with maven).
Strong in unit/integration tests and familiar with Regression, Functional, and Performance Testing. AWS development experience using AWS SDK and Python. Various Amazon services e.g. EC2, Lambda, IAM, S3, EMR Clusters, VPC, ELB, RDS, CodePipeline.
Familiar with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and knowing its related design concepts. Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSI model, IPSec, VPNs. Prior Agile experience.
Min. 5 years of experience with several or all of the following Technologies and Methods:
- Java EE (Design and Concepts)
- Python and Scala
- Maven, Spring (core, data, rest, web, security, OAuth(2) and etc.)
- Elastic Search, MongoDB
- CI tools (such as Jenkins and AWS CodePipeline)
- Relational Databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- JBPM, NodeJS or AngularJS (Angular 4+),
- Struts 1.0 framework
- JMeter, Postman or SoupUI
|Job Category||DevOps Engineering|
|Role||Full-Stack DevOps Developer|
|Experience level||Mid-Level, Senior, Lead|
|Salary||3.000 – 4.000 EUR net per month|
|Language||English, German is a plus|