The future belongs to those who drive innovation, inspire transformation and fuel collaboration. Our commitment is achieved by working together with our clients in combining the key technologies IT, Engineering and Life Sciences in order to develop innovative solutions for the future. We connect top companies with the sharpest minds in IT. All of them united by their burning passion to make use of their talents in order to master the challenges ahead. Are you one of them? If so, you are what we are looking for as a co-worker for a project by one of our customers located in Böblingen.
As a system/software engineer (m/f/d), you will work on a specific project critical to our customer`s needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies. You will be enthusiastic and versatile and take on new problems across the full-stack. You will communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of an agile team. What you can do:
- Integrates software with existing software solutions, and develop the integration of Salesforce.com with other applications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for Salesforce.com projects, including participation in the definition of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end-users, full Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement. process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Make recommendations on best practices for using Salesforce.com and act as an expert in Salesforce.com development techniques.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems integration, design, and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other system/software engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
The skills that are needed:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2+ years of experience implementing full project lifecycle
- Experience or understanding of systems integration.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English (essential) and German (desired).
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer an advantage.
|Job Category||Software Architecture & Engineering|
|Role||Java Developer (m/f/d)|
|Experience level||Mid-Level, Senior, Lead|
|Language||English, German is a plus|