Work for a core delivery team to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products. These products are focused on the development and delivery of HMI systems inside the automotive area. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced C++ and QT developers. You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role, you will be part of the Development Team for premium OEM.
Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Quality Engineering, Testing, Technical writers, Product Management. The work is to implement and design a suite of products, components and technologies (according to roadmap planning and customer needs), analyze customer specifications, implementation of HMI features for different HMI applications.
Skills that you must have:
- Strong C++11 knowledge.
- Strong practical Qt and QML experience.
- Git workflow.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum environment.
- Familiarity with Linux systems.
- Experience in automotive and/or embedded areas, especially the HMI area.
Nice to have:
- Embedded development experience.
- Performance optimization tools and techniques.
- Code-review systems.
- Understanding of CI Languages.
- English: Upper-intermediate.
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Experience level||Senior, Lead|
|Language||English, German is a plus|