Please enter your information after reviewing and consenting to the following terms of service regarding the handling of personal information.
- Intended Purpose
The personal data we receive from those seeking dispatch or other types of employment (including those currently employed) and those using our employment placement service will be used for the following purposes.
(1) Procedures that involve informing users of suitable work, contacting users about work, contacting users regarding inquiries and concerns, contacting users regarding consultations, and concluding contracts
(2) Providing and informing users of employer benefits
(3) Human-resource labor-management
(4) Confirming safety and contacting users in the event of a disaster or an emergency
(5) When required by law
(6) Providing services the Company was requested to provide (e.g., issuing certificates, offering Company benefits, mailing presents)
(7) Introducing information regarding training and seminars, etc.
(8) Requesting cooperation for delivering advertisements, marketing activities, completing surveys, providing signatures, etc. related to the Company’s business activities
(9) For accomplishing the objectives and properly and smoothly performing the services commissioned by other companies
(10) Revising and updating the personal information in our possession
However, in any of the following cases, we will not disclose the intended purpose of use.
- When there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner could harm the life, body, property or other rights of the information owner or a third party
- When there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner could harm the Company’s rights or legitimate interests
- When there is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or local government conducting affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner would interfere with the execution of said affairs
- Provision of personal information
In principle, we will not provide the personal information we receive to third parties, except solely in cases when it is necessary, the information owner has been notified of the third party and the information to be disclosed, and we have received the information owner’s permission. However, in the following cases, we may provide personal information without the information owner’s consent.
- When obtaining the information owner’s consent is difficult and, under procedures prescribed by regulations and laws, the information owner is notified in advance of the designated matters (matters provided and means of provision, etc.) or content equivalent to or greater than said matters, or equivalent measures are put in place
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill a specific purpose of use
- When personal information is transferred to a successor following the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons, and the personal information is used within the limits of the purposes designated prior to succession
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect life, limb, or property, and gaining the information owner’s consent is difficult
- When especially necessary to improve public hygiene or promote the healthy development of children, and gaining the information owner’s consent is difficult
- When necessary to cooperate with national or local governments or public organizations or parties entrusted by said governments or organizations in performing their legal duties, and there is a risk that obtaining the information owner’s consent may obstruct in the execution of said duties
- Disclaimer regarding the provision of information to third parties
The Company shall not be held liable if, through no fault of the Company, a third party other than the information owner obtains a user’s ID, password, or other information that can be used to identify the information owner and obtains personal information from the Company, regardless of whether or not the information owner was intentionally negligent.
- Outsourcing the processing of personal information
For the purpose of operations that include conducting labor-management, mailing out materials, and repairing or modifying systems, the Company may outsource the processing of personal information to subcontractors who satisfy the personal information protection guidelines set forth by the Company.
- Requesting information disclosure, etc.
We accept requests to disclose, revise, add to, delete, suspend the usage of, notify of the intended purposes of, and suspend the provision to third parties of personal information provided to us (hereinafter “information disclosure, etc.”). Users with a “My Page” can view, check, and revise their own information themselves. For users without a “My Page,” or users seeking to suspend the usage of or delete the personal information provided to us, please contact us using the contact information below.
- Deletion of personal information
Users who have registered in person (on Company grounds) or who have registered for dispatch job service online may have their registration nullified if any of the following apply. (For users who have been employed by the Company, the following shall apply at the time that the legally-mandated information retention period is exceeded)
- There is a substantiated report of the user engaging in fraudulent behavior, including falsifying history, occupational abilities, or qualifications
- The user commits an action that disadvantages or damages the reputation or credibility of the individual’s employer, people affiliated with that employer, or the Company
- 5 or more years have elapsed following the user’s registration on Company grounds
- 12 months or more have elapsed from the day the user registered for dispatch job service online without subsequently registering on Company grounds
- The user is unable to be reached for 6 months or more starting from the day the user was last reached by telephone, email, or other method by the Company
- About the return and disposal of personal information
In principle, the Company assumes no obligation to return the obtained personal information when a user resigns from their job or cancels their registration, regardless of the medium through which the information was obtained and regardless of whether the resignation or cancellation is via notification from the user or cancellation in accordance with the Company’s prescribed rules. However, this does not apply in cases when provisions of laws or regulations, etc. apply. The media obtained by the Company will be appropriately disposed of in accordance with the Company’s prescribed rules.
- Voluntariness of providing personal information and the effects of not providing this information
Users provide personal information on a strictly voluntary basis. Please be advised, however, that failure to provide accurate and error-free information may prevent the user from being given job offers or being contacted.
- Acquisition of personal information through means that prevent the easy identification of individuals
- Personal information subject to shared use
Name, date of birth, address, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, mobile e-mail address, highest level of education, obtained certifications, course names, employment location, salary (base pay), bank account
- Parties with which personal information will be subject to shared use
GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited
- Means of acquiring personal information subject to shared use
(1) When businesses acquire information directly from users –> Acquired through online or document registration, etc.
(2) When businesses do not acquire information directly from users –> Acquired through data transmissions between shared information users
- Intended purpose
At GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited, personal information will be used to conduct the procedures for bank transferring of salary wages to the bank account the user designates in advance. At GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited, personal information will be used to share information on various courses and seminars, etc.
- Names and titles of persons responsible for the management of personal information subject to shared use
(Managers in charge of the kinds of personal information described in “(1)” under “Means of acquiring personal information subject to shared use.”) Director, Chief Privacy Officer, Management Strategy Office, GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited.
- Personal information handling supervisor for each shared user, contact manager, and contact address
Director, Chief Privacy Officer, Management Strategy Office, GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited.
- Matters concerning the handling of personal information subject to shared use
1. Implementation of safety measures for preventing the leakage, etc. of personal information
2. Prohibition of processing, usage, reproduction, duplication, etc. of personal information for purposes not stated.
3. Agreement on items related to the return, deletion, and disposal of personal information from the business partner who acquired it, after the completion of the shared usage.
- Measures taken in the event that rules concerning the handling of personal information subject to shared use are not observed
Action will be taken according to the PMS (Personal Information Protection Management Systems) for each business or group company.
- For matters concerning reporting and contacting in the event of an incident or accident that involves personal information subject to shared use
Action will be taken according to the PMS for each business or group company.
GMS Commercial Group Co., Limited
Rm.1902, Easey Commercial Building, 253-261 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 8199 9583 E-mail: email@example.com